[mythtv-theming] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:02:02 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Robert Siebert <trebor_s at web.de> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I just wanted to announce on the mailing list that a new version of the
> blue-abstract theme is out.
> It has undergone a major rewrite. There were tons of changes, which can be
> seen in the changelog or on github.
>
> Check out the screenshots on the wiki.
>
> Please tell me if you find some improvements or issues.

This is very nice.

Just upgraded to 0.25 and loving the newer themes.

With yours, in the Setup Wizard, the buttons at the bottom of the
audio setup both say "Next" whereas the left one should say "previous"
or "back" or something.

In the next screen in the setup wizard (video setup) both buttons
again say "next" Ditto as above for the left button, the right button
should say "Finish"