[mythtv-theming] Simpler TV usage (with keyboard) GUI

Miststlkr miststlkr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:13:33 UTC 2012

this may or may not be an option for you, but an android app called
mythmote is what we use in our house, and we control the MythTV box using
any of the far-too-many android phones and tablets laying around.  among
other things, it has dedicated buttons to jump to live TV and such.  It may
be worth looking into if that is an option for you.