[mythtv-theming] New theme: mythaeon

Ted Verhagen ted.verhagen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 08:05:26 UTC 2013

> Would it be possible to have an alternative view in list, so at a
> glance you can see 10-12 recording titles at once and immediately see
> which one to select? That would make the wife happy, she finds the
> theme annoying as it is.

I did some rework on the recordings window to make it more usable: Added
labels with information about recording date, season & episode info and
title. The screen now looks like this:

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t567/tedverhagen/MythaeonRecordings2_zps298517ea.png

As I needed to resize the panel areas to make the labels fit nicely into
the screen, I now need to adjust all the other windows, as they blend in
into the panel area to show fanart or preview image, in recordings-ui.xml
before I can publish.