[mythtv-theming] New theme: mythaeon

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:14:54 UTC 2013

On 13 July 2013 05:32, Ted Verhagen <ted.verhagen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If have created my second theme called mythaeon which is insprired by the
> original XBMC theme aeon. The theme has a native resolution of 1920x1080,
> works on mythtv 0.26 (and higher) and includes support for the following
> plugins:
>
> * mythmusic
> * mythgallery
> * mythnetvision
> * mythbrowser
> * mythweather
> * mytharchive
> * mythnews

there's something not quite right on what happen when you navigate in
video library

so we have 3 rows of 10 icons.

on my setup, the first row is empty but the last column (so I have 21 icons).
when I'm on the 2nd row, with the cursor on the 9th column. Going
right move the cursor position line 1, column 10

if my cursor is row 3, column 10, and I press left, instead of finding
myself in row 3, column 9; I get on row 1, column 10

if I'm on row 3, col 9 and I press right, you get to row 2 col 10

etc...