[mythtv-theming] How to distinguish between MythVideo and MythNetvision in OSD?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Aug 28 02:28:08 UTC 2013

osd.xml is used to create the OSD in both MythNetvision and MythVideo,
as well as the traditional playing back of MythFrontend
recordings/Live TV. I'd like the OSD to behave slightly differently
depending on the context it is used.

It's easy to know when the context is MythFrontend--check for CHANNUM
or CALLSIGN--but I don't know how to distinguish between Netvision and
Video. (The plugin-specific fields aren't available in the OSD, so I
can't check for, say, URL or DIRECTOR.) Ideas?

--
Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> | San Francisco