[mythtv-theming] [0.27] Arclight

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Dec 19 20:02:03 UTC 2013

On 19/12/13 15:06, Angela wrote:
>> From: mythtv-theming-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-theming-
>> bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Warpme
>> Hi Angela,
>> At some point of time I almost completely upgrade this theme to
> 0.27-fixes.
>> I think only some minor things are missing.
>> Pls download it from: http://minimyth2.linuxd.org/Download/Arclight.sfs
>> It is squashfs archive so You have to unpack it....
>> br
> @warpme, thanks for helping.
> I noticed that several of your files are of an older date. Themeinfo.xml
> shows that you used 25.11. The 25.12 release underwent several big changes
> by Robert.
>
> Could you please rebase your changes based on master (is 0.27-fixes)
> https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Arclight
>
> I checked the other themes, Mythcenter-wide has a great picture gallery,
> which is a great replacement for ours, Mythaeon has a good looking weather
> theme; Mythmediastream has some nice music buttons.
> I had a severe ski accident and will be lying horizontal for the next two
> months: anybody interested to have a look?
>
> Cheers
> Angela

Angela,
I'm not working anymore on this theme. Fork of ArcLight I provide is my
mod of this theme.
I simply decide it might worth to share my work with others.
I intentionally not include 25.12 changes Robert done - as for me they
wasn't fit my taste/imagination at that time.
Sorry for that.
Hope You will find at least parts of it useful....
br