[mythtv-theming] Question about progressbar widget

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 06:42:30 UTC 2013

thanks for the reply

On 3 July 2013 16:20, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:

> I remember wrestling with this when I wanted a smaller progress bar on the
> watch recordings screen. This is what I used in the end :-
>

> http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/tree/mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/recordings-ui.xml#n430

I tried the approach of not  inheriting; but then my progress bar looks
very different to the others; I obviously would prefer some consistency
across the board. Especially as my theme is a default one..

issue with size seems to occur when you inherit from another, it seems that
it always use the size of the ancestor...