[mythtv-theming] How to change the location of an element according to different criteria

Joey Morris rjmorris.list at zoho.com
Wed Jul 3 10:59:08 UTC 2013

Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote on Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 12:11:45PM +1000:
> Hi
>
> So I have a window with an image on the left, and some text on the right
> hand side of it.
>
> Now, if for some reason that image has a visibility set to false; how can
> you adjust the location of the text so it would be completely on the left,
> as if the image wasn't there at all?

Have you tried the "depends" option?

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythUI_Theme_Development#Dependence

I'm not sure whether it works when an image's visibility is set to
false, though. Out of curiosity, how are you setting the visibility to
false? I don't see a visibility option listed on the wiki page.