[mythtv-theming] New 'cd' state added to the 'nodetype' statetype in the button list used for the playlist_tree

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Mon May 27 09:56:53 UTC 2013

Note to any themers who have themed the music playlist editor screen.

http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=ea54bba385

This commit adds a new 'cd' state which you may have to add to your
buttonlist definition used in the playlist_tree buttontree.

This link show the sort of change required:
http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/diff/mythplugins/mythmusic/theme/default-wide/music-base.xml?id=ea54bba385

Paul H.

P.S. does anybody actually subscribe to the mythtv-theming mail list or
am I wasting my time with these advisories?