[mythtv-theming] [0.27] Arclight

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Oct 25 00:56:03 UTC 2013

On 10/24/2013 06:13 PM, Angela wrote:
>> If you guys would like, I can get the repo put up on MythTV-Themes (
> And girls

And girls!  :)

>> https://github.com/MythTV-Themes ) and someone (or, better, some team
>> :)
>> could take ownership/maintenance of it.  I'm pretty sure I have an
>> export of the last version of it we had in the old SVN repo before it
>> moved to an external location.
> On ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/ there is a 0.25 version we can
> add to trunk and tag.
> I made some small changes for 0.26, which we can update and tag.
> And start working on 0.27, incorporating changes of Andre Newman and other
> people as a start.
>
> Can you add me to the repository "angelaschmid".
>
> I make a cross post on mythtv-users to get more people aware of our plan.

Done.  I didn't have the old repo with history--I forgot that I had
deleted it when Arclight got updated a lot after the last version in our
repo.  So I went with the Arclight-25.12_0.25.zip you mentioned.  You
have permissions on the repo, and I'm happy to add any other team
members you would like.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,
Mike