[Mythtv-translators] What happened the translated XML f

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 18:44:06 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 18 Aug 2010 15:38:21 Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
> They were recently removed by one of the MythTV devs since it's no longer a
> supported way of doing it.

That would be me.

> As far as the translations themselves are concerned what was already
> translated in these files has not been transferred to the .ts files as far
> as I know so you have to re-translate them...

It wasn't practical to transfer the old translations. However they can still
be found here if someone wants to copy and paste into linguist:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-23-
fixes/mythtv/themes/defaultmenu

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-23-
fixes/mythtv/themes/classic