[Mythtv-translators] Errors/warnings when running lupdate

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Aug 21 22:32:42 UTC 2010

Hi!

On 8/21/2010 6:00 PM, Roger Mårtensson wrote:
> Nicolas Riendeau skrev 2010-08-21 23:33:
>> On 8/21/2010 4:47 PM, Roger Mårtensson wrote:
>>> I thought I would take a stab at updating the swedish translations
>> Don't forget to check if there is already a maintainer (or a team of
>> maintainers) for it though...
>>
>> (At first glance there doesn't seem to be...)
>
> Not that I can see either. Hope others that is doing swedish
> translations sees this and makes them heard so I don't duplicate effort.

Oops, looks like I spoke too fast...

There was at least one submission this year from somebody called
Jonathan in this ticket:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8229

Looks like his email address might be mythtv at comhem.se ...

You might wish to contact him to join effort on that translation...

>> All the rest I would be concerned about... I know Nick Morrott had
>> these in the past and *I think* they were caused by a conflict between
>> qt3 and qt4 on his pc. Do you have still have qt3 packages on your pc?
>
> Not that I can see. It's a rather recent debian testing installation and
> it's only QT4 installed as I can see.

Which version of Qt do you have? Looks like it might be related to this:
http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-6587 .

> Maybe Nick has some good ideas if it's my installation or something
> other that is the problem.

Yep... I wonder if he actually got rid of the problem or if he still has
it (in which case it would mean that the problem is not as important as
I though...)...

Have a nice day!

Nick