[Mythtv-translators] How to translate "preroll + head start"?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Sun Sep 19 20:25:27 UTC 2010

2010/9/19 ikke <ikke at iki.fi>:
> grep "Waiting to pass preroll + head start" -A2
> mythtv-trunk/mythtv/i18n/mythfrontend_*.ts
>
> Gives results people have translated it... But what the heck does it
> even mean in english? Preroll is likely the "what happened in previous
> episode" stuff, but what is head start?
>
> And is there a way to identify that in MythTV? This is something new,
> but I don't get exactly what it means, please try to explain if you
> do.

Ikke, this message shouldn't really translatable at all, it's way too
technical. It will most likely get removed/replaced in 0.25, so for
now, I suggest that you just leave it (like you did).

Michael T. Dean tried to explain the meaning of the string in the IRC channel:
--
TTBOMK, it's saying, "I'm waiting until the official program start
time has been passed (pre-roll) and then for another 30(?) seconds

Best regards
Kenni