[Mythtv-translators] MythWeb translation problem
knight at teksavvy.com
Fri Sep 24 17:24:10 UTC 2010
> 2010/9/23 Rune Evjen <rune.evjen at gmail.com>:
> > But it is a strange thing, since this is the output for the Danish
> translation: > file -i Danish.cat
> > Danish.cat: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
> > file -i Danish.lang
> > Danish.lang: text/plain; charset=utf-8
> Thanks for spotting this, I've cleaned up the Danish encoding in r26492
> Best regards
Hmm, that's interesting... I've just learned that the ssh client program I
use to remotely access my backend actually remaps some characters before
I could clearly see multi-byte characters where you applied those fixes...
I've just installed a vi-like hex editor called bvi to make sure I don't
get fooled by my ssh client next time...
Have a nice day!
More information about the Mythtv-translators