[Mythtv-translators] Themestrings has been updated for 0.25 - It's time to start translating! :)

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Mon Mar 26 11:41:36 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 3/22/2012 12:57 PM, Nick Morrott wrote:
> I noticed some UTF-8 weirdness today after updating for the en_gb
> translations. The XML element generated by lupdate containing the
> description text for the Steppes theme (it contains "Français") was
> not generated with valid UTF-8, but rather each of the two bytes
> representing the "ç" character (should be C3 A7) was further
> re-encoded into UTF-8 so that 4 bytes in total (C3 83 C2 A7) were
> output for the character in the file.

I have a fix fox this but will only apply it once 0.25 is released
(which should be in a week)

Running lupdate for the first time after applying the fix produces
warning messages and even though they are harmless now is not the time,
with so little time left to complete the translations, to add something
which might make translators think there is something wrong with their
translations.

Have a nice day!

Nicolas