[Mythtv-translators] ***IMPORTANT*** A few last minute strings...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 23 05:33:07 UTC 2012

Hi!

A few things to note...

If you pulled before 5:00 AM GST you might want to pull again, I noticed
a few problems as I was translating and had to correct them (theme
description different between master and 0.26, repo missing some
updates, etc...).

INFO, ZOOMIN and ZOOMOUT are key bindings names.

They are used with "for more" and "to adjust text size".

i.e.

"INFO for more"

and

"ZOOMIN ZOOMOUT to adjust text size"

Some typos where corrected in some of the strings:

"Wind(Gust):" became "Wind (Gust):"

and

"Hide Channels without channel number" became "Hide channels without
channel number"

Thank you for you work and have a nice day!

Nicolas