[Mythtv-translators] Some retagging needed...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Aug 1 11:56:19 UTC 2013

Hi!

I have committed the patch I referred to a few days ago which will
require some retagging.

After you update you should see some new contexts which refer to
different kind of settings (and a few other miscellaneous entries)

As usual, if you wish to tag them in a speedy manner, please sort them
clicking on the top of the completion status column and choosing the
first entry you see with a yellowed question mark. Once you are on that
entry press Ctrl-Enter to retag them. Repeat this for every context.

It literally took me hours to modify it but it should take you minutes
to retag.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas