[Mythtv-translators] Bulgarian translation status?

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Fri Nov 1 12:03:48 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-01 7:24 AM, Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
> His last two tickets were
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10576
>
> Which Kenni didn't commit for the reason mentioned in the ticket and
> Jordan was aware of this (see his reply).
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10663
>
> Which I committed to two of our branches.

Hi,

Please note a search using part of his email address

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/search?q=danchokanev

or his name

code.mythtv.org/trac/search?q=Jordan+Kanev

Retrieves the same tickets.

The ticket #10576 contained a very incomplete translation of
MythFrontend (see Kenni's comment) which were never resubmitted as
Jordan had said he would (the ticket he submitted after was a
translation of two of our plugins, not the main app).

Благодаря,

Nicolas