[Mythtv-translators] First Release Candidate - It's now time to complete your translations and send them in...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Mon Sep 2 00:48:28 UTC 2013

Hi!

The first Release Candidate (RC1) has been cut.

We are now in HARD string freeze, the strings are now the FINAL ones.

The only thing at that point that could add a new string is permitting
the translation of an existing string which would have otherwise stayed
untranslated.

(If you find strings which are untranslatable please report them as soon
as possible...)

If no other RC is necessary, there is about one week left to finish our
translations.

Once again thank you very much for your help!

Nicolas

PS: Rune I will be sending you the MythMediaStream patch later today
(possibly tomorrow for me (-; ).