[Mythtv-translators] First Release Candidate - It's now time to complete your translations and send them in...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 8 03:19:07 UTC 2013

Hi!

On 2013-09-07 10:02 PM, Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 2 September 2013 01:48, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com> wrote:
>
>> If no other RC is necessary, there is about one week left to finish our
>> translations.
>
> Translation stats just updated - we have 6 complete translations as I
> write this, with 2 others (it, nb) hovering at 99%:
>
> http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/master/
>
> We're a little behind where we were with the 0.26 release (10
> complete, 2 almost-complete); I hope that we can at least match those
> stats before the release of MythTV 0.27.

By the time we release MythTV 0.27 we should have at least 10 complete
translations, hopefully more...

I am sure everybody does their best to meet the deadline but this is a
hobby for all of us and we all do it as time permits...

There will not be another RC (none is planned at this time) but We have
an extension of about a week before a possible release. Hopefully that
will allow more translators to complete their translations.

Thank you all for your great work and have a nice day!

Nicolas

PS: Nick, assuming you are currently in the UK, you wrote your email at
3 in the morning?