[Mythtv-translators] New MythTV Forum

Yianni yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:20:47 UTC 2014

> We're launching forums which may eventually replace the mailing lists.

Great idea, I find positive anything that contributes to mythtv's evolvement.

> There are localised forums and we'll be looking for volunteers to moderate
> these in their native language.

Could you please explain some more on what 'moderating' will involve in regards to time and duties?
I'd be more than happy to help with the Greek translation but with work + 2 kids + the wife
I find time to be a rare commodity. I guess most of you do, too!

> We also need some forum strings to be translated and I'd appreciate help with
> that.
>
> It's the strings on the right in this code block: (National Flag etc)

Greek Translation:

> //Begin: National_Flag
> $lang = array_merge($lang, array(
>         'FLAG'              => 'Σημαία',
>         'FLAG_EXPLAIN'      => 'Επιλέξτε τη Σημαία της χώρας σας',
>         'TOP_FLAG_TITLE'    => 'Οι 5 Δημοφιλέστερες Σημαίες',
>         'FLAG_USER'         => '%s Χρήστης',
>         'FLAG_USERS'        => '%s Χρήστες',
> ));
> //End: National_Flag