[mythtv-users] Re: Processor Recommendation - 2 tuner system

Fri Apr 4 09:24:11 EST 2003

> I have a Soyo KT400 Platinum Dragon Ultra motheboard and and amd xp 2400
> plus athlon xp with 512 MB pc2700 ddr ram. I have an ati tv wonder (non

[snip]

Excellent post chris.  Thanks for that I found it very helpful

I have a couple of questions myself:

a) What are you using the Hollywood plus for? (I have one, but only ever used it under windows)
b) Can I get a peek at the relevant lines in your XF86config file (I am wondering what's the best way to get TV out with dual head working.  I got dual-head working last night, but windows kept popping up on the TV screen (which wasn't attached), and it was generally frustrating unless both screens were plugged in.  I'm thinking that either nvtv or a simple duplication of the main screen to TV would be better for now)
c) Can I have a peek at your .lircrc file.  I have got my X10 remote installed now, but I am just at the stage of trolling the archives to see how other people have setup their config and gleaning good ideas.

I think these success stories are very helpful.  Thanks for taking the time to write it up.