[mythtv-users] MythTV goes mobile!

Michael Peay mythtv at peay.us
Fri Apr 4 12:27:01 EST 2003

This is quite impressive, but I have a few questions:
- One picture shows playback of TV. How are you capturing?
- How do you have the controls working?
- Where's the PC? Is a compact shuttle-type case tucked in some
ingenious place or a full tower loose in the bed?

Last and most important:
- When you get in an accident while watching Dilbert, can I have the
surviving pieces? ;-)

   --Mike