[mythtv-users] IR Blaster Help

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Fri Apr 4 19:24:09 EST 2003

Anyone out there have some tips for getting the Actisys 200L working .

I have tried a new kernel 2.4.20 on Mandrake 9, and made my serial
driver a module.
Installed Lirc from source and I have even tried one of the CVS
snapshots.

I get the modules installed (lirc_sir) and everything looking ok.
Mode2 detects my transmission from my remote.

I go to irrecord my remote, go through the first two test with pressing
numbers etc, then when I am asked for a Number name, hit enter and press
the button, it does not detect anything.

I have tried two systems and a clean install to see if I can just get
the blaster working first.

I have tested the blaster on a windows box, and it receives and
transmits fine.

Thanks...