[mythtv-users] Dream Machine

Joseph Jamieson jjamieson at futurefoundations.com
Sat Apr 5 15:31:31 EST 2003

I have a 120GB Maxtor 7200 RPM drive in my Xbox, and it's extremely
quiet.  You can barely hear it.  The CPU fan (which is pretty quiet too)
is louder.

When the drive is being accessed, it doesn't click very loud either.
And the drive, even after hours of running, is only luke-warm to the
touch; even when enclosed in the plastic house in the Xbox.

My friend got the same drive for his Xbox and it's just as quiet.  Just
thought I might chime in a little.