[mythtv-users] bttv driver

Iohan Reyes ijr at routex.net
Mon Apr 7 12:04:04 EDT 2003

Ahh!  That did the trick.  I did not even think about enabling I2C support
(nor do I have any idea what it is).  That is why I never saw any BT848
option under Video For Linux.  I will make sure to put this in my notes on
my website for future reference for others.  I will recompile my kernel now
(remotely via SSH), but I won't be able to test mythtv until tonight.
Check it out on my website if you want to keep up on the progress.  Also,
please feel free to register for a username login so that you can post
messages on the forum.

Thanks!

Iohan
http://www.routex.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=index

--On Monday, April 07, 2003 10:32 AM -0400 "Joseph A. Caputo"