[mythtv-users] Mini-ITX Sized P4 Board with TV-Out and SPDIF Out!

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Tue Apr 8 10:52:46 EDT 2003

I found this board a couple months ago and finally got my account set up
at the place that distributes them in the US.  I can now sell these things
cheap-o!! Here's the link

http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC/LV-670.HTM

Contact me via email and let me know if you are interested in getting a
couple of these.

I can sell them for 230bucks a pop.  Thats just enough to cover the
product and shipping on my end.  I make no money on this sale. As a mythtv
enthusiast, I would love to see some people use these things and make a
really awesome mythbox.  One cool difference is that they have coaxial
tv-out with simultaneous SPDIF, unlike the VIA, where its a shared port
that you switch with a jumper. Intel has linux drivers online for their
video (which I am unsure of as far as tv-out support goes).

Anyways, email me directly and let me know if you would like to get one of
these boards.

I cannot make any guarantees whether or not they will work, but they look
fairly solid.. I'm going to get one for myself for sure.

--Micah Morton
--micah at oregontech.net