[mythtv-users] MythMusic complied, now a new problem

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Wed Apr 9 21:16:58 EDT 2003

I see behavior similar to this while playing flac files under version 1.1 of
the library.  I never saw it with flac-1.2, but I haven't gotten around to
upgrading.  Generally, playback works fine but pausing and seeking can cause
the track to skip ½-1min forward.

On Apr 09, at 17:55, Vincent Colombo encoded a 0.5K recording: