[mythtv-users] MythMusic complied, now a new problem

Vincent Colombo vcolombo at wi.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 01:37:29 EDT 2003

No, I'm not running a beta. HOWEVER, 8.1 beta is what eventually became
Redhat 9, which is what I am running.

I'll try the backtrace instructions and see what I can come up with.

Oh, and for the record, I didn't have Alsa installed correctly before,
it was still loading the Redhat/OSS sound modules. ;) Oops. I did get
it installed correctly and the problem is still there.

I'll report back with the backtrace results asap.

Thanks