[mythtv-users] Problem compiling mythmusic under RH8

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 10:48:01 EDT 2003

Which 'latest' nvidia binaries?  New ones were released this week.  I'm
using the 4191 driver.  Do you have the file '/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1' ?  If
not, your nvidia installation is screwed up.  Either that, or maybe there
was a problem if you installed the new nvidia drivers (43xx) on top of the
old ones without uninstalling the old ones... I haven't tried the 43xx
drivers yet, so I can't say.

Running ldconfig won't help you if the required library isn't on your
system.  Basically, when you get a 'no such file' or 'file not found' kind
of error, the first thing to do is find out why you don't have the file! :-)

I would try uninstalling & reinstalling your nvidia drivers.

-Joe C.