[mythtv-users] setup problems

Brad Sagowitz sagz at sagz.dynip.com
Sat Apr 12 15:59:30 EDT 2003

I have a setup problem.  Once I go to define Video Sources and input my
zip code, nothing happens.  I look at the shell and I see this

sh: line 1: tv_grab_uk: command not found
sh: line 1: tv_grab_na: command not found

I don't know why its trying to grap uk info... but I ran perl
Makefile.PL again and made sure that only tv_grab_na is selected
I really don't want to start over from scratch again.  I'm so close I
can taste it!!!

RedHat 9
AMD 1.2ghz Duron
512mb ram

Thanks for your help, I can't wait to use this software