[mythtv-users] qt-mysql on mandrake

Daniel Dunning dan3501 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 11:57:31 EDT 2003

Folks:I am having difficulty getting the qt-mysql installed on Mandrake.  I am getting the similar ./setup errors that others have posted due to this library not being loaded.  The RPM doesn't seem to work for me on Mandrake as it has been refreenced to here for Red Hat.  Any assistance or tips to get past this step would be greatly appreciated.ThanksDan-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...