[mythtv-users] Watch TV and nothing happens

Brad Atkins brad at youreshop.com
Wed Apr 16 15:07:09 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm running an ATI Radeon 8500LE for video and ATI TV Wonder for
capture.

I've got mythTV working to the point where I can pull up a channel
listing

(see it here: http://www.youreshop.com/DSC01044.JPG)

And then I get to the mythTV screen that allows me to select Watch TV

(see it here: http://www.youreshop.com/DSC01045.JPG)

But when I select Watch TV, nothing happens, it just sits there. I try
and select it again and it says that it's already recording or something
like that.

I have an S-VIDEO cable running from my Satelitte to my capture card,
then I'm running a VGA converter box with S-VIDEO to my TV.

I'm thinking it might be that VGA box, not sure.

Anyone have any hints that I could try to get the video to display?

Thanks!
Brad