[mythtv-users] HELP: Matrox G200-TV setup/use

Chris Hahn rumba2nite at cybercrane.net
Wed Apr 16 19:56:55 EDT 2003

I also get a blue screen.  The strange thing is that I can fix it by
using aviplay. Here are the steps:

1) Play an avi file with aviplay. =>> The movie is blue, but you can
hear the sound..
2) Quit playing the file. =>> I see a snippet of the movie while the
aviplay  screen disappears.
3) Play the same movie again. =>>  The actual movie is playing rather
than a blue screen!
4) Run mythtv and you should see a picture.

Don't ask me whats going on, but it consistently works for me.  I don't
know if it works with other avi players, but its easy enough to install
aviplay.

Chris...