[mythtv-users] mythgame

Chris Ripp chris at ripp.net
Wed Apr 16 21:29:45 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 18:40, Chuck Ferring wrote:

Mythgame has support for running native games (tuxracer is the example
it uses) I just modified the gamelist.xml file to include an entry for
my emu frontend (I use gamelauncher) like so:

<gamelist>
  <game>
    <name>TuxRacer</name>
    <command>/usr/bin/tuxracer</command>
    <genre>penguin themed winter sports</genre>
    <year>1901</year>
  </game>
  <game>
    <name>Game Launcher</name>
    <command>/usr/local/glaunch/glaunch</command>
    <genre>console</genre>
    <year>1901</year>
  </game>
</gamelist>

Then in your games section under 'PC' you should have your frontend

It's a hack but it works for me...