[mythtv-users] Record two programs at once?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Thu Apr 17 08:03:16 EDT 2003

I can do two recordings and 1 playback on a Athlon 2400+ XP o/c'd to
2.13Ghz. I record at 512x384 at 3000 bitrate and fairly high quality
settings Max: 1 Min 5 Diff: 3.

There isn't much CPU left over if I'm doing all of this, but it seems to
work fine and I haven't noticed any frames dropping.

Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>