[mythtv-users] Missing the bounding boxes for the new ui elements?

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Thu Apr 17 17:36:32 EDT 2003

Help,

I updated my MC directory from CVS today. However, I seem to have lost
some previously working functionality. Live TV doesn't work any longer.
I see a message saying: "Backend stuffed up in RequestRingBufferBlock"
which gets repeated to the console display. I don't get a picture on the
screen however. I also have to kill the frontend to get control back.

Also, I seem to have some parts of the new ui elements that Isaac
describes on the mythtv.org site, but I don't see the bounding graphic
boxes that highlight the current selection. It seems to me that I'm
either missing some files or my configuration needs to change in some
way. Anybody able to clue me in?

...Kevin