[mythtv-users] Themes with .8 and CVS...

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Fri Apr 18 09:55:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 08:34  AM, jasonmiller wrote:

> Noooooooooo :)  Any chance Funhouse could be added to the cvs theme
> list since it is the number one rated one on the site :)  My kids will
> revolt!

NOOOOOOOOOO yourself! I personally might not update to cvs until
SasQuatch is updated to be able to run on the cvs code. Now _that_ is
the best theme ever!

Seriously, I'm sure we all have our favorite themes, and hopefully more
cool ones to come. I would rather see developers making good progress
on the core myth system than maintaining a bunch of themes. Personally
I think maybe the liquid theme should be dropped too and just ship with
one default theme. I do hope the theme maintainers update their themes
though, some people love them!