[mythtv-users] Themes with .8 and CVS...

Jee Manghani jmanghani at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 13:25:41 EDT 2003

Is there a way to add sounds to the UI?  So that it'll make those cool popping noises like Tivo?

Jeremy Oddo <joddo at apixels.net> wrote:jasonmiller said:
> Noooooooooo :) Any chance Funhouse could be added to the cvs theme list
> since it is the number one rated one on the site :) My kids will
> revolt!

Hee Hee. I'm glad people are using my theme! As soon as the UI stuff
settles down, I update FunHouse. Of course, by that point, Nathan's going
to have his Iulius theme totally nailed with the new UI additions, so I'm
guessing that most people are going to want to use that theme.

If I ever get enough time, I'll try to _revamp_ funhouse to incorporate
some of the new UI features so your kids won't string ya up!

Jeremy