semi-OT: epsxe (was: RE: [mythtv-users] mythgame)

Adam Lydick adam.lydick at verizon.net
Fri Apr 18 12:47:27 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 20:15, Aaron Stewart wrote:
> Might as well add epsxe as well (playstation).. Although it might be
> simpler and more extensible to create some kind of emulator definition
> format (e.g. an xml file) for describing loading parameter formats.
>
> What d'y'all think?

This reminds me. Are there any [working, linux, performant] psx
emulators under a Free license? epsxe is just freeware. (I suppose this
is a bit absurd to complain about, since any psx games that I'd be
playing with the emulator are certainly closed source already, but I've
always been a bit strange.)

Adam