[mythtv-users] cant access some recordings wneh I changed my machine's hostname and domain name

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Sat Apr 19 18:10:59 EDT 2003

I can access recordings earlier than March 18 or around that time.
After that, mythtv cannot see the files.  I know it is pointed to the
right directory because I can access earlier than Mar 18 recordings.   I
think it has something to do with Myth .8 associating a hostname to a
recording entry somewhere in the database.  When the hostname changedk,
it cannot find the recordings.  Prior to .8, this tracking was not
necessary as myth expects to run in one machine only.  Is there a way
that I might be able to delete this hostname info (if I am even on the
right track here)  so I can access my recordings past March 18?  Any
future recordings will point to my new hostname so that should not be a
problem. Thanks