[mythtv-users] Switching between backends?

Eni Gma enigma at thedonnerparty.com
Sun Apr 20 23:12:23 EDT 2003

Yeah, but updates what?  It it OK to switch the master backend to a
different server then switch it back?  I seem to remember there are
several tables that are keyed on server name, I fear that it may cause
problems in those tables if I keep switching which backend is the
master.  For now I guess I'll just keep the master I have and record
anything I want to watch on the slave backend.

Thanks for the reply.