[mythtv-users] Video Card Recommendations for TV Out

Paul Smith paullocal at pscs.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 09:48:47 EDT 2003

At 16:28 22/04/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Expanding it a bit more, does anybody have a scan converter other than the
>web cable plus that they would recommend?

I'm using an 'Averkey lite', which is a small inline thing, powered by a
USB port. It has composite, SVideo, YPbPr outputs, and pan, brightness,
overscan/underscan controls and supports up to 1024x768 outputs and
supports PAL and NTSC. (I'm running it on 800x600). It seems absolutely fine.

I tried a Trust 1620W wireless televiewer, and for some reason it couldn't
handle my display mode, even though it, supposedly, supports up to
1600x1200, so I gave up on that one.