[mythtv-users] MythGame Problem Continued

Tim Neale gc27 at softhome.net
Thu Apr 24 14:43:05 EDT 2003

I've just worked out what it reads the database instead of its own
settings file - this behaviour appears to be intentional and I assume if
it was reversed then it would cause problems for MythMysic (don't ask me
why I called it MythAudio before) so changing the name of TreeLevels
would seem to be the best solution, I just don't understand why no-one
else is having problems with this!

Tim