[mythtv-users] CVS version with PVR-250/350 support

Leonard Penzer leolist at penzer.de
Fri Apr 25 01:08:44 EDT 2003

Hi,

I' trying to install mythtv from cvs to use it with my PVR-350 (only as
capture device).

I have started setup from the setup-dir. During the setup, I have only
the choice to configure a "normal" bttv-cards "Standard V4L or MJPEG
capture card". In the coice-list a message is shown: "NO V4L2 SUPPORT -
Hardware MPEG disabled".

Does anyone know what has to be done to get this run?

I tried to enable V4L2 support in libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoRecorder.cpp
with adding a #define HAVE_V4L2. But this didn't helped.

Also the default Input choice-list is empty.

Anyone who has had these problems? Perhaps the actual cvs-version doesn'
t supports what I want. Has anyone managed to get this run with the
cvs-version?

regards
Leonard