[mythtv-users] Compiling MythWeather

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Fri Apr 25 14:01:29 EDT 2003

Thus spake Christopher Jones:
> Thats what I don't understand. MythTV is installed and working fine.

How did you install it?  If you installed from packages, did you install
the relevant development packages?  (libmyth-0.8-dev for MZ's Debian
packages, for instance, I assume there's a corresponding -devel package
for any prebuilt RPMs available as well)

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

Friday, I was in a bookstore and I started talking to a French looking
girl. She was a bilingual illiterate -- she couldn't read in two
different languages. -Stephen Wright