[mythtv-users] Bell ExpressVU PPV and Movies

Jason Tackaberry tack at auc.ca
Sun Apr 27 21:00:55 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-26 at 20:31, brad at youreshop.com wrote:
> I'm running Bell ExpressVU here in Canada, and I noticed that a special PPV
> script is required for DirecTV.

Slightly off topic, but I'm also using ExpressVu in Canada, and I'm
seeing inaccuracies in the guide data.  Specifically it's not showing
channel 299 (NETSD), and it mislabels 300 and 301 (they are NBC-E and
ABC-E but it calls them WHDH and WCVB).  It also has accuracy problems
in other places.

I'm wondering if you have the same problem?  Is there a way to adjust
where xmltv gets its data?  tvguide.ca gives me accurate data (although
it's soooo damn slow).

Cheers,
Jason.