[mythtv-users] What are you using myth for?

josephc josephc at etards.net
Mon Apr 28 12:20:09 EDT 2003

I have my MythTV setup in my living room connected to my TV. I use it
for TiVo like functions and for watching movies I have stored on my server
upstairs.

In the process of getting my rig up and working, I subscribed to this
mailing list so I could see what issues others were having and see if
their
solutions could help me.

But I've noticed that some people have pretty exotic setups and I
would be fasciated to hear more about them. I'm curoious to hear what
people have done to take their MythTV systems beyond just TiVo like stuff.

-josephc