[mythtv-users] problem - "mythtv is recording", but it's not.

Brad Coleman bradkcoleman at softhome.net
Tue Apr 29 11:05:34 EDT 2003

I have the same issue and have not heard of any good fix for it.  Killing
Myth and restarting it fixes it but it is quite annoying.

I have a similar problem (which may or may not be related to the one you
mentioned) that a program is marked for recording but never actually
records.  I've only ever noticed this on programs marked with a "C" in the
EPG (Record this program on this channel every week) and it happens randomly
so the net result is that you get a nasty little surprise when you go to
watch Alias only to find out that Myth decided it did not feel like
recording it for you!  Again restarting Myth is the only fix I know of.