[mythtv-users] Ideal Setup

James Campbell jcampbell at trexenterprises.com
Wed Apr 30 15:34:09 EDT 2003

	I am planning on building a MythTV box in the next month or so,
and was interested in what current MythTV operators would change about
their system(s).  What mistake did you make when selecting hardware?
Did you get RAM/CPU that wasn't fast enough, did you get a TV Card
without overscan/underscan options in linux?  Would you have split up
your Myth box into two machines, one frontend and one backend?
Essentially, I want to know what hardware you would get if you were
starting over with the knowledge you now have.  And if you would like to
have some fun, what would your "Ideal" Setup be?

James